Release Date: April 27, 2020 (Build 117)
- Added support for a
startTimeproperty that allows developers to define the number of seconds from the start of a media asset when playback should begin. More information and code samples can be found here.
program-date-timemetadata type found in JWMetaEvent. The
program-date-timemetadata event fires when playback enters the section of an HLS stream tagged with
#EXT-X-PROGRAM-DATE-TIMEsupport requires iOS 9.3+
- Upgraded iOS SDK to use JW Player 8.13.1.
pauseReasonparameter in the
adBreakEndevents for the Google IMA ad client.
- Updated Google IMA ad delegate methods to ensure delivery of consistent values through the ad events objects.
- Updated Google IMA ad events order.
onAdTimeis now fired after the
onAdPlayevent is fired.
- Fixed an issue where manifest requests are made multiple times per day. Now the manifest is only requested once per day or if the SDK version changes.
- Fixed an issue where the player remains in playlist mode (displaying the next up and more buttons) when it is loaded with a single item playlist after being initialized with a playlist of multiple items.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally Google IMA DAI pre-roll ads would start a split second after playback.