Release Date: Nov 29, 2018 (Build 65)
- Added the ability to set custom parameters to FreeWheel and IMA ad configurations, so that publishers can target their campaigns better. Please refer to the FreeWheel and IMA sections for the examples of usage.
- Added the ability to customize Look-Ahead HLS buffer time. Please refer to this section for the example.
- Introduced a separate version of the SDK for Amazon tablets. The ExoPlayer is replaced with its Amazon fork. It can be accessed through Maven. Please refer to the Amazon section for more details.
- Fixed an issue where the player fails to seek forward if seek performed during IMA ad request
- Fixed an issue where RelatedPluginEvents.OnRelatedCloseListener cannot be imported
- Fixed an issue where IMA preroll causes endless buffering if playback is started before an MP4 video started buffering.
- Fixed an issue where the player overlaps cue points for IMA mid-rolls with the relative offset for playlists
- Fixed an issue where Ad Duration displays 6## instead of actual data in case of VAST mid-roll
- Fixed an issue where the player crashes if its size is 0 and VPAID ad is loaded
- Fixed an issue where
-.001for live streams
- Fixed an issue where a pre-roll shows incorrect duration in case of using startOnSeek