2 years ago
- Added support for Google IMA's OMID beta with a configuration option in the advertising object,
omidSupport. The default is "disabled", but can be used when set to "enabled".
- Improved the user experience by not automatically fullscreening the video in a floating player when an Android device is rotated.
- Updated JWP to hls.js v1.0.0, which is a major milestone in the open source HLS community.
- Fixed an issue in Android Chrome causing the player to override the stream's aspect ratio and fill the entire screen with the video rather than incur a small amount of letterboxing.
- Fixed a bug with some ad preloading configurations causing infinite buffering.
- Fixed unintended animated behavior when seeking in a muted player with Safari.
- Fixed an error causing some HLS streams to stall.
- Fixed an issue on mobile devices where floating players didn't display IMA ads properly.
- Fixed an issue causing IMA mid-roll ads to infinitely buffer.