4 years ago
- Removed Google+ sharing support due to the shutdown of that product.
- Added support for sending events to Google Analytics custom trackers.
- Added automatic player localization support for Occitan and Slovenian.
- Made the tabbing behavior in and out of the volume slider consistent to improve accessibility.
- Improved auto pause behavior so that it is consistent across devices.
- Added the ability to configure nextupoffset to display the next up overlay at a specified percent of the way through the video, rather than at a fixed number of seconds from the beginning or end of the video.
- Fixed an issue on iOS causing playback errors (code
224002) when reopening Safari after navigating away from the app.
- Fixed an issue preventing
related.displayMode, which controls playlist user interfaces, from working on Starter and Business edition players.
- Fixed an issue causing captions to appear too high in fullscreen in Safari on devices running iOS.
- Fixed a typo in the word for “Share” in the French translation.
- Fixed a bug where the settings button did not appear in the control bar if audio tracks was the only menu available.
- Fixed an issue causing manual quality selection to revert to
Autoin between changing text tracks on DASH streams.
- Fixed a bug causing ad cues to disappear from the timeline when toggling controls with the
- Fixed ad errors occurring when the MIME type of an ad creative differed from the type of the video content.
- Fixed an issue preventing fallback ads when
fallbackOnNoAdis set to true.