3 years ago
- Added support for playlist-level configuration of Freewheel where the
freewheelobject can now be nested within an individual playlist item object.
- Added localization support and automated translations for all text in the captions styling menu (26 new fields in all).
- Fixed a bug in Safari where captions were not displayed after a midroll ad.
- Fixed an accessibility issue in Firefox where focusing on the player selected the wrong DOM element.
- Fixed an accessibility issue found in desktop Firefox and Chrome where keyboard shortcuts sometimes stopped working in fullscreen mode after interacting with other elements.
- Fixed a bug preventing long lines of captions from wrapping to the next line.
- Fixed an issue causing style bleeding from the page onto the player version number in the right click menu.
- Fixed a rare issue where live HLS streams would intermittently freeze when loading on browsers other than Safari.
- Fixed a bug on our smallest players causing unintentional seeking when hitting the play/pause button.
- Fixed a bug in Android Chrome where players with floating configured pins the player to the top of the page and is draggable while in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue causing the text of the
LIVEbutton to wrap to multiple lines instead of taking up available space in the control bar on large screens when the text is localized to multiple words.
- Fixed a typo in a Russian translation.
- Fixed an issue in Android Chrome where the player received an orange focus ring in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player remains in playlist mode (displaying the next up and more buttons) when it is loaded with a single item playlist after being initialized with a playlist of multiple items.
- Fixed an issue in Freewheel where a Google IMA parameter,
vid_t, was erroneously added to ad requests.