2 years ago
- Added a new configuration option,
horizontalVolumeSlider, that when optionally set to true, makes the volume slider appear horizontally, below the scroll bar, instead of above it.
- Fixed an accessibility issue where pressing the escape key while in the captions styling menu did not close the settings menu as expected.
- Fixed a bug in audio-only mode where the volume slider couldn’t be used during ad playback.
- Fixed an issue in Chrome where audio tracks were not appearing in the settings menu as expected.
- Fixed an issue where after a mid-roll ad is played, duplicate captions tracks appeared to be available in the captions menu.
- Fixed an issue in Safari where captions on HLS streams did not function properly after ad breaks.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from automatically advancing to the next item in a playlist when
controls: falseis defined in the setup configuration.