Discover the latest updates in the JWP iOS SDK 4.10.0. This release includes new features such as IMA ad companions and side-loaded captions enhancements, along with UI customizations. Additionally, improvements have been made to performance and error reporting.
- Added support for IMA ad companions.
- Added support for additional IMA settings via
- The default position of captions can be set via
- Side-loaded WebVTT captions are displayed when casting to Chromecast devices.
- A locale can be specified for side-loaded captions tracks using
- Improved error and warning reporting for side-loaded caption issues.
JWPlayerObjcViewControllerto allow a developer using Obj-C to change the visibility of interface elements.
- Added ability to customer the color of ad cues and chapter cues displayed in the scrub bar, using
- Fixed a bug were no tracks were selected when CC+SDH was enabled in the user’s devices settings.
- Improved performance and handling of potential hangs during playback.
- Fixed issue where errors pings were not being reported.
- Fixed issue with LLDB reporting.