2 years ago
- Added support for OMID ads in the VAST client. No configuration is required; the player automatically handles verification when the XML is returned.
- To the VAST client, added the
adVerificationsnode to the
adImpressionevent response, which returns the parsed content of that element in an object.
- Added a new configuration option to the advertising object,
allowedOmidVendors, which accepts an array and is supported in the VAST client. If not set or set as an empty array, all vendors can run. If set, only the resources from the listed vendors can run. All failures to run verification will be noted accordingly to the ad server.
- Made CSS changes to reduce layout shifts across the player, most notably one caused by the transition between Google IMA ads and media, but also including the control bar and icons, floating player, and tooltips.
- Fixed a longstanding issue where some VPAIDs would not play when they were the second ad in a pod using the VAST client.
- Fixed an issue causing the play event to fire after the firstFrame in live streams.
- Service related fixes to improve low latency streaming and HLS streaming in general.
- We are tracking a known Chromium bug where touch events erroneously increases a page's CLS score, such as dragging the floating player.