3 years ago
- Added a new property,
cueType, to the
addCuesevent, which adds a custom CSS class that can be used for additional cue styling in the format of
- Added a new CSS class
.jw-cue-type-adsto ad cues so they can be styled separately from other cues, such as chapter markers.
- Added support for 608 caption track names defined in the parent manifest via
- To the VAST client, added support for the VAST 4.1 viewableImpression node, which adds a tracking pixel to the page when the adImpression event fires based on whether the ad is viewable at that time.
- Fixed a bug preventing captions from being cast to Chromecast.
- Fixing an issue occurring in some environments where resuming a stopped live stream turns captions off.
- Fixed an issue causing some HLS streams to stall when upshifting quality in Edge.
- Fixed a bug where captions no longer displayed after ads in Safari.