3 years ago
- Improved compatibility with the AMP framework and quality assurance capabilities of our
- To supplement documentation we maintain on amp.dev, we created JWP developer documentation on embedding an AMP player and working with AMP analytics.
- Added a configuration option,
playlistIndex, which enables a playlist to be loaded and start playback from any item within it, not just the first. The default of this option is a
- Fixed a bug preventing captions from working on some live streams.
- Fixed a problem with Chromecast where captions were not casting.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong captions track appeared to be selected if both in-manifest and side-loaded captions tracks are present.
video-seconds-playedtrigger listed for configuration in amp-video-analytics does not work properly in this release. This will be fixed in a future release. All other triggers listed should operate as expected.