3 years ago
- Added a method,
setFloating(), which starts and stops the player from floating, and
getFloating(), which returns the current floating status.
- Added a new configuration option in the floating object,
mode, which defaults to
notVisible, which is current behavior for floating when the original container would be out of view.
alwayscan be used to start floating and never stop unless updated with the API, and
nevercan be used to not float, unless updated by API.
- Made some big improvements to the way we do scheduling in the Google IMA client:
- We now make ad request for each ad break, rather than creating a VMAP for the entire schedule for each playlist item.
adRequestevent has been changed to fire each time we make ad request to IMA SDK.
- Added a new
adLoadedevent, which fires when IMA's
- Deprecated the ability to use the
playlistItemevent to update an ad schedule. By the time that event fires, the schedule for the playlist item has already been created, so the change does not have an effect. Please use
setPlaylistItemCallbackto properly update the ad schedule.
- Remediated a browser issue where stream often starts with just audio and no video on IE11 Windows 10 and older versions of Edge.
- Fixed a bug preventing preloading on Safari desktop and iOS browsers.
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong audio track to appear selected after the
- Fixed an issue where scrolling to the bottom of a page intermittently triggers the page to jump back to the player.