5 years ago
- Improved media notifications on Android by including poster images and publisher domain names.
- Added a new ad error code (900 / 60007) that gets raised when there’s an attempt to load ads on Android 2.3, which is not supported.
- Added creativeID from the VAST XML response to the VAST admanager’s
- For Video Player Bidding, segmented bidresponsetime by now also reporting the script loading time and the time between
- Improved “Ad loading” messaging for the VAST admanager to only show when an actual ad is being loaded.
- Improved reporting of Video Player Bidding impression tracking when the DFP mediation layer is used.
breakendevents to Google DAI.
- Removed ad countdown and pod count messaging in Google DAI “live” scenarios to prevent incorrect messaging.
- Fixed a bug preventing poster images from displaying during playback of audio-only streams with the audio/mp4 MIME type.
- Fixed an accessibility issue in Firefox that allowed the video tag itself to be focusable.
- Fixed an issue where setting up the player twice resulted in duplicate analytics pings being fired for certain events (eg. completes).
- For FreeWheel, modified the default admanager URL (which loads when a publisher hasn’t specified their own) to load successfully over both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue with the VAST admanager where certain preroll VPAID ads would incorrectly show the skip button when the
vpaidcontrolsconfig option was set.
- Fixed an issue with SpotX Video Player Bidding where the
startdelayparameter was being passed incorrectly for midrolls.
- Fixed an issue where calling
load()while the player is in the “Loading ad” state could cause infinite buffering in very low-bandwidth situations.
- Fixed an issue with the VAST admanager where setting the offset for two ads where one is set to be pre and the other 0 would prevent the second ad from playing.
- Fixed an issue with Google DAI on Safari where seeking past multiple unplayed midrolls could cause the player’s timeslider to stall or jump back and forth.