5 years ago
- Rotating an Android device with a control-bar only (audio) player or when controls are disabled will not cause the player to go into fullscreen mode.
- To make the player more resilient, if IMA erroneously clears the video tag when trying to resume playback from an ad, the player will try to recover by attempting to reload the item source.
- Fixed an issue where the captions menu was not being cleared when switching from a playlist item with captions to one without captions.
- Fixed a captions issue where the last line of captions did not disappear at the correct time.
- Fixed an issue where natively rendered captions text did not scale correctly when entering fullscreen mode in iOS 11.4 and iOS 12 (beta).
360 (VR) Video
- Fixed an issue affecting some Android devices where the video view could not be controlled when moving the device.
- Fixed an issue where the video view would pan erratically or appear jittery during playback on some devices.
- Fixed a bug where adding a pre-roll before 360 content causes 360 functionality to be disabled.