4 years ago
- Increased contrast ratio of the quality level label when “Auto” is selected.
- Changed focus behavior so that focus remains on the fullscreen icon when entering and exiting fullscreen.
- Improved responsive scaling of the shelf widget when using the
selectorconfiguration option to decouple the width of the player from the width of the widget.
- Fixed an issue causing header logos to be pushed above the viewable area on JW Showcase sites.
- Fixed an issue in Safari that caused duplicate captions tracks to appear in the menu of a small player (<320px wide) when switching captions in a live HLS stream with embedded WebVTT captions.
- Fixed an issue where players in iframes autostarted out of the viewport when
autostart: 'viewable'was set.
- Fixed an issue with paused DVR streams in Safari where the player would seek to the live edge when a viewer scrubbed to a specific position.
- Fixed an issue where pausing and resuming a live stream with 708 captions would cause the captions to no longer be in sync with the video.
- Fixed an issue where parsing an hls manifest containing an EXT-X-MEDIA tag with no URI would result in an error, though this is spec compliant.
- Fixed an issue with ad frequency rules in the VAST and Google IMA plugins causing audio from a playlist item to play over the next playlist item when used with the playlistItem() event.
- Fixed an issue in Google IMA where an exception was thrown when an ad times out in an ad pod.
- Fixed an issue in Freewheel where the duration property was not being passed to the Freewheel SDK.